Let’s have a party! Prices start at $75 per person and include 1 glass of wine. For 10-16 attendees.
The evening starts with greetings and a welcome cocktail. Then it’s aprons on and down to the task of creating delicious food. Participants will be walked through the recipes and then they will be split into groups where they will be responsible for gathering their Mise en Place. Through guided instruction they will create the recipes presented. As there are a lot of ingredients that need prepping, no participant will be left idle. Finally, the finished product is presented for all to taste and revel in their success.
Suggested Class Options*
- Vietnamese Inspired Summer Rolls: Choice of Hoisin Beef, Shredded Chicken, Barbeque Pork, Coconut Shrimp with Hoisin-Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Tex-Mex Fiesta Party: Salsas, Guacamole, Fajitas or Tacos
- Beachside Picnic Dinner: Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho, Grilled Shrimp ‘margarita’ with Avocados and Tomatoes, Honey Lime Chicken Kebabs with Mango, Coconut Tapioca Pudding with Mango & Lime
- Vegan: Grilled Summer Salad with Avocado, Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas with Avocado-Cilantro Cream, Chocolate Fudge Birthday Cake (can be made non-vegan)
- World of Curries: Indian, Thai
- Stuffed Pastries: Empanadas
- Paella & Tapas
- Superfood Smoothies: 1-hour class
- Cookies, Brownies, and Bars
- Holiday Feasts
*Classes can be customized based on your interests, just let us know what you’re thinking.
Participants will learn
- Knife skills to cut various vegetables and herbs
- Various cooking techniques: grilling, sautéing, poaching
- Taste profiles of various ingredient combinations
- Cooking tips of the trade
Hors d’Oeuvres and Beverage Packages Available
If a kitchen or room rental is a better fit for your event than our full-service offerings, we can provide you with a range of options to suit your needs. For more information on customizing a rental to meet your needs submit a request form.